Anheuser-Busch’s website, AlcoholStats.com, is devoted to providing general alcohol information as well as Driving Under the Influence information.
Some DUI statistics from 2007 in Florida are:
– Of all the traffic crashes causing death in Florida, 66% were not alcohol related.
– 6% involved a driver with a blood alcohol level between .01 and .07, below the legal limit.
– 28% involved a driver who had a blood alcohol .08 or over, which would make them legally impaired.
– There has been a 16% decline in total deaths in drunk driving crashes in Florida since 1982.
– 73% of 12-20 year-olds do not drink.
– There has been a 47% decline in total deaths in Teen drunk driving crashes in Florida since 1982.